Tuesday, September 22, 2009

lonely again and again..

Actually i dun wan go gurney wif friends cuz no one company oso... but i think tiz is de time 4 me to relax myself, let me calm down and then settle all de problems that i faced.... so i go wif them.. along de time walk wif them, i forced myself to hav a smile wif them finaly i did it!! but i'm not happy wat did i do cuz those smiles are too fake to me.... my friends oso try to cheer me up but they cant did it..when i walk alone, i saw many people laugh happily even thought can eat in harmonies...to me all dat juz happen in once or twice in my life(until now)... all i hav seen juz like wat people did in movie.... hope i can hav it one day...other friends i saw juz like passengers dat juz pass by... or mayb juz greet me at once then disappear out of my sight...Haiz.. Will i lonely forever?? Can i hav some happiness?? All still a mystery.....

No comments:

Post a Comment